Robot Double 3
- 2 x 13 Megapixel Unified Pan/Tilt/Zoom Module
- 1 super wide-angle lens, one super zoom lens
- 30 FPS and Night Vision Mode
- 6 x Digital microphones with beamforming
- 8-Watt full-range speaker
- 4 hours of runtime, 2-hour recharge time Li-ion
- Steel black paint frame
- User-replaceable silicone trim
- 2 x Stereo Vision depth sensors (Intel® RealSense™ D430)
- 5 x Ultrasonic range finders
- 2 x Wheel encoders (2048 PPR each)
- 1 x Inertial Measurement Unit (9 DoF)
- 9.7-inch LED-backlit multi-touch LCD
- Remotely adjustable height (47″ to 60″ tall)
- Processors, Memory, and Storage
- NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2-4GB System-on-Module
- 256-core NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPU Architecture
- Dual-core NVIDIA® Denver 2 64-Bit CPU
- Quad-core ARM® A57 complex
- 4GB 128-bit LPDDR4 memory
- 16GB eMMC 5.1 flash storage
- 10″ x 9″ x 47″ to 67″ high (adjustable height)
- 16 lb. (7.3 kg)
- 2 modules de 13 mégapixels avec pan/tilt/zoom intégrés
- 1 lentille à grand angle, 1 lentille super zoom
- 30 images par seconde (FPS) et mode vision de nuit
- Wi-Fi – Intel dual-band wireless-AC (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2
Value-Added Conversations with Colleagues
You can share your screen, interact with the touch screen and take pictures if required. No longer a passive spectator on a screen; you can actively interact with colleagues in various ways thanks to the robot.
Adjust to the Situation
You can adjust the robot’s height according to the current situation. While driving, it is best to keep the robot at its lowest. Then, if you are in a sit-down meeting, set the robot’s height to mid-range. For a standing conversation, you can raise the robot to its highest. The height varies from 119 cm (47 in.) to 150 cm (60 in.)
Go Easily From Point A to Point B
Lateral Stability Control is a shock absorption mechanism added to the robot’s base. Its purpose is to maintain lateral stability while making its way over typical obstacles in an office or classroom setting, such as a cord, raised area, or a change in the threshold.
Assisted Driving Correction and Obstacle Avoidance
A series of 3D sensors allow the robot to understand its environment, see where it is safe to drive, and how to go around obstacles to reach the desired destination. Built-in obstacle avoidance means that beginner drivers can confidently navigate the robot without worrying about bumping into walls or people.
That means you can give virtual tours of your premises to new customers who have never been there before! If you are driving down hallways and through tight doorways, the automatic assisted driving correction makes it easy as 1-2-3.
Focus on the Interaction Experience, Not on the Driving
Virtual 3D items in the camera view draw attention to potential destinations, obstacles and essential locations such as the robot’s charging station. Click anywhere on the floor; your robot will go there and avoid obstacles along the way. As your robot knows where it can safely travel to, you can focus on the conversation rather than the driving.
See as if You Were There in Person and Zoom Like a Camera
Two 13-megapixel cameras offer an ultra-wide field of view and multiple zoom levels. A new precision gear motor allows both cameras to tilt upwards and downwards. An advanced software algorithm combines all movements into a smooth and consistent user experience – all you need to do is point to what you want to see. Reading at various distances is a breeze — from papers sitting on a desk in front of you to a dry-erase board across the room.
Easily Participate in a Conversation
A sophisticated set of six microphones helps the driver hear sound that is further away from the robot while reducing background noise. The integrated audio system enables full-duplex audio (two-way simultaneous audio) to work effectively in noisy environments.
Your New, Stylish Colleague
The Double robot is the most streamlined and elegant robot available on the market. Its design and user-friendly driving controls make it easy to integrate into the team. It is lightweight and offers an extended range.
Make telepresence work for your organization
We’ve got answers to your questions.
Ready to get your Holo?
30 day money back guarantee