How to drive the robot with the iOS application?
You can drive Double 3 with an iOS Double app.
Here are the main steps to operate your robot:
- When connecting to the robot while in the charging dock, you will see the “Exit Dock” button.
- When driving the robot, you will see dots on the floor; they are the areas to which the robot can go.
- The “Click to Drive” feature allows you to move from one location to another by touching the place on the floor where you wish to go.
- You can zoom into the video frame by tapping on “Pinch to zoom” on the screen. You can restore the video frame to its original size by tapping the “Reset View” button.
- Raise or lower the pole by sliding your finger on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Raise or lower the volume coming out of the robot by sliding your finger on the left-hand side of the screen.
- To mute the sound coming out of the robot, just tap on the video window located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tilt the camera’s angle upwards or downwards by sliding two fingers up or down on the screen.
- Automatically park your robot in its charging dock by driving close enough to it, so you see a gold ring charge icon floating above the charging dock, then select it.