How do I start the robot?
- Mount the Double 3 head to the pole and secure it with the bolt and hex tool included in the package.
- Ensure the charging dock fork is locked in a vertical position and plugged into an available electrical outlet. Slide the robot’s base into the charging dock. Ensure the robot has reached its full charge and displays a green light on its front.
- If this is the first time you are setting up the Double 3 robot, you will see the
Wi-Fi setup screen on the head unit. Find your network on the screen or select “other” if the network is hidden, then enter the selected network password.
- Once you are connected to the Wi-Fi network, you will see the “Account Setup” screen with a big QR code. Use a smartphone camera to scan the QR code and look for the camera app’s embedded link. Alternatively, go to setup.doublerobotics.com on a computer browser and enter the “setup code” next to the QR code.
- On the setup website, create your new Double account. Keep in mind that the access you create could be shared with other permanent drivers.
- Once linked, you can customize the robot’s name and nickname.
You should now be able to remotely drive the robot by tapping “Drive Now” or by going to drive.doublerobotics.com on a computer browser and logging into the same account.